Top tips and tricks of referencing Online
Are you unsure about how to correctly cite and reference the works you want to include in your assignment?
This online webinar, presented by Learning & Research Librarians, explains how to correctly place your work in the academic discussion, through an outline of referencing fundamentals.
It explores questions such as:
- why we reference
- differences between author-date citation and footnote styles
- how to identify the publication style you are encouraged to use
- how to identify the vast resources available to help you
- and it provides some tips to correctly identify the origin of works you have read.
The webinar also looks at unconventional sources of information that might be difficult to reference correctly outside the standard items such as books, journals, streaming video or websites.
All students welcome!
Related LibGuide: Referencing and Assignment Writing guide by Scott Wylie
- Thursday, March 30, 2023
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm
- Time Zone:
- Sydney, Melbourne (change)
- Online event
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- New Students Undergraduate students
More events like this...
Time Zone: Sydney, Melbourne (change)