Use our online tool to book study rooms in the Library and other spaces during staffed open hours.
- Carington Smith Library – Group Study Room
- Centenary Building, Ground Floor - Group Study Rooms
- Clinical Library - Group Study Rooms
- Cradle Coast Campus
- Inveresk Library
- Law Library - Group Study Rooms
- Morris Miller Library - Group Study Rooms
- Newnham Campus Library - Group Study Rooms
- Rozelle Campus - Group Study Rooms
- Student Access Study Centre
Please note the following:
- You are required to maintain the recommended 1.5m physical distance.
- Masks must be worn at all times as directed by Department of Health
- You must complete the COVID-Safe return to campus module in MyLO
- Make sure you have had your temperature checked before entering the Library
- The collections are accessible and books can be borrowed from the open libraries
- The Library is providing hand sanitiser, cleaning wipes and carrying out additional cleaning
- If you are feeling unwell please do not come to the Library
- All Library and UConnect services are available online at: https://www.utas.edu.au/alerts/coronavirus-update/students
Your safety is the number one priority and use of the Library will be within COVID-19 guidelines.