As of 29 June, these libraries are currently open with strict occupancy limits
- Morris Miller Library - Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Launceston Library - Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Clinical Library - Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Cradle Coast Campus - Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please note the following:
- You are required to maintain the recommended 1.5m physical distance.
- Occupancy maximum must be adhered to. These may change at short notice.
- You must complete the COVID-Safe return to campus module in MyLO
- Make sure you have had your temperature checked before entering the Library
- The collections are accessible and books can be borrowed from the open libraries (see FAQs for options to obtain books from the closed libraries)
- The Library is providing hand sanitiser, cleaning wipes and carrying out additional cleaning
- If you are feeling unwell please do not come to the Library
- All Library and UConnect services are available online at: https://www.utas.edu.au/alerts/coronavirus-update/students
- All other libraries remain closed until further notice
Library and UConnect staff thank you for your patience, as a staged return to campus and the reopening of our libraries is made. Your safety is the number one priority and use of the Library will be within COVID-19 guidelines.
Morris Miller Library
- Opening hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Maximum occupancy of 250 people at any one time
- Seating will be available on Level 2, 4 and 5
- Bookings are no longer required to visit the Morris Miller Library
- Temperature checks will be undertaken at the entrance to Morris Miller Library